This could mean your device is running the Android OS 4.4 version (or below) of the 10 All Access app, which is not supported for video downloads. But it's easy to upgrade to Android 4.4+ which is supported for this feature. Just follow these steps:
Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with WiFi.
- Open Settings, and select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, and Update button will appear.
- You'll be prompted to install the system update. Tap the prompt to start the update.
Another reason download options don't display could be if you're using an older version of the 10 All Access app.
To manually update the app:
On your device, go to your Google Play Store
- Choose My apps & games from the left sidebar. This will open a page with your installed apps, showing those that need updates at the top.
- Tap "Updates" at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "Update All" to update all your apps, or just tap "Update" next to the 10 All Access app.