Why don't I see the download icons on my iPhone or iPad? I'm a Commercial Free subscriber.
This could mean your device is running Android OS 4.4 (or below) and/or an older version of the CBS app, neither of which support video downloads. But it's easy to upgrade to the newest Android OS with these steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with WiFi. Open Settings, and select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, and Update button will appear. You'll be prompted to install the system update.
- Tap the prompt to start the update.
Another reason download options don't display could be if you're using an older version of the CBS app. To manually update the app:
- On your device, go to your Google Play Store.
- Choose My apps & games from the left sidebar.
- This will open a page with your installed apps, showing those that need updates at the top.
- Tap "Updates" at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "Update All" to update all your apps, or just tap "Update" next to the CBS app.